Follow Me

facebook twitter blogger youtube google buzz

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The beginning

Introduction:


So, I'm not really a stranger to blogging. I've written reviews of everything from software to movies to music events I've attended and so on.

I've created this blog separately for several reasons but, I wanted to tell the story sort of from the beginning.

Last Week:


I couldn't sleep. I don't quite know what it was but, things just kept popping into my head. The more I tried to focus on my breathing or some distant noise in order to get to sleep, the more my brain said, "no, you are going to think about this".

What thoughts were going through my head? Well, it was kind of like I was playing my whole life over and over again in my head. I realized that, most of these were pretty deep and heavy unresolved issues. Some were just random good things that have come up in my life but mostly areas of conflict.

The suspense is killing me:


There are a few things you will need to know about me before getting into this all.

First, I do not write this blog under my real name. Edward is my middle name and Davis is the last name of the person I call dad. We, obviously, do not share the same last name.

Second, I am gay. Some of the biggest points of conflict in my life came about during the time I was discovering this fact which happened to be while I was in the Army. So you can imagine what some of these writings are going to consist of. I'll keep it clean though :-)

Conclusion:


Ok, so there you have it. What will follow in the coming days are some of the accounts of my past and how I grew to be a wonderful human being!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment